Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Zoo again?!

I have to admit that I LOVE going to the zoo. I am also blessed with so many people around me to help me get in for free, which is even better! This past Friday I meet up with The Becker Bunch for a day at the zoo. It was a blast :-) And Nikki, it didn't stop me from wanting kids - it made me more excited for the day I get to take my kids to the zoo. I got a few cute pictures for you take a look at.


Nikki & Lilee




Keaton giving hugs
The goats are amazingly calm while the kids hug them, poke them,
run around, or hit (I mean pet) them.




Keaton only wishes he was a goat so he could pet the white ones

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

I LURVE that last photo...especially with the caption!! Funny, the aspirations of a two year old...just to be a goat!!