Sunday, March 16, 2008

Botanical Gardens

My spring break has been a lot of fun! I was able to spend much time with my sister & her boys. One morning just Ang and I went to get some photos at the Botanical Gardens. The butterfly exhibit was awesome! I was surprised that I got some cool photos. I have posted a few good ones below. My sister also got some great photos - go to Ang's Photos to see them :-)






1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

Beautiful...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I want to take Keat and Lilee to that exhibit SO BAD...was it crowded? I'm afraid Keat will GRAB all the butterflies and kill them! Guess we'll have to find out! Do you get off early on Friday?! I think that is when we are going to go...and then hit up the zoo afterward...wanna come?! Seth is available after 10 or 11 I think! Let me know!