Friday, March 21, 2008

Two Years!



Doug and I celebrated our second Anniversary this past week. We went to Farellie's, a dinner/movie place. It was a great time. We will actually do more celebrating in one week when we take a trip south to the Kartchner Caverns (or how ever you spell it). We are very excited to see them - although you can't take any photos inside the caverns :-(





My Anniversary "card" from Doug.
Tulips are much better than a card :-)



Our First Anniversary up North



Our First Dance

2 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

KARCHNER CAVERNS....That is in Benson!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...be sure to stop at the one...or is it TWO lights they have and think of Sethee! (you know that's where he grew up, right?) Actually, Karchner caverns is BEAUTIFUL and a GREAT experience...but Benson is another story!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Angela said...

Crap, just realized I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary last week! I'm a terrible sister!! I'm sorry. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!