I had a great time with Ang, Jacob and Aidan at the Wildlife Zoo. It was a dirty trip, but fun of course. This zoo is different because you get to feed Giraffes and Birds. The boys liked to be up close to the animals. Here are some photos of our day :-)
They had fun feeding the Lory Birds
And feeding the Giraffes
And watching so many animals
Ang and Aidan
Check our Jacobs dirty face :-)




1 comment:
I'm so bummed I missed you being so close to us!! Mannnnnn, that'll teach me to go to Disneyland during your spring break!! Glad you had fun. You should come back and we'll go again!!:) Great pictures by the way!! We NEED to get together! Are you going to the Aloha Festival this weekend?! If so, we should meet up...I'm not going until later in the day though, but I wanna see CK for a bit! NEways, great pics...talk to you soon!
Post a Comment