We had a wonderful Easter weekend! Started out Dying eggs on Friday night, celebrated my uncles birthday on Saturday night and had a family filled day on Sunday. I always love to watch the kids dye eggs, but this year was the first that I didn't dye any. I was a bit sad, guess I am a kid a heart and love to do the things that I have done since I was little. So next year, I will have to remember to get eggs to dye :-) I don't mind sitting with the little ones, it makes me happy :-) The upside was I could spend more time taking pictures of the little ones dying eggs.
Some out of town family came in this week. It has been way too long since we have seen them. Having them here this weekend was the best! I am glad we had the time with them. They are a great family :-)
Jacob
Saturday night was my uncle Marks birthday. We went over to my grandmas house for dinner and cake. It was another great night.
This are my cousins from out of town with my dad and grandma
My sister and her husband
(now you can see why I have such cute nephews)
I guess he likes cake
And Finally Easter Sunday - My sister had everyone over for brunch and an easter egg hunt. She did a great job getting it ready, had beautiful tables with tulips with delicious food. The kids did a great job hunting eggs. It was so fun to watch :-)
PopPop helps Jacob get the egg
Teresa reaches and gets an egg
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


1 comment:
WHAT?? No zoo pictures or comments...we didn't even make the blog...mannnnnnnn, that stings!!:) HAHAHAHA, just kidding! Glad you had a great Easter! AND HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Post a Comment