Like I mentioned before Doug and I went down to Kartchner Caverns (figured out how to spell it) for our anniversary. It was an awesome sight! I wish I could have taken photographs inside the Cavern, but oh well! I will have to keep it in my memory :-) I would like to go back again and see the other room. Now I am kinda into the whole cave thing. I guess there are about 4-5 other cool caves in AZ and my goal is to see some of them. I've been in the lava tubes up in Flagstaff if that counts. That was quite a scary trip also - I think Nikki would agree with me! Anyway back to my trip here are some pictures of us having fun :-)
We visited some good friends that live down there.
We eve got to see some Mexcian Mtns hehehe
We saw some Ostriches - keep going and you can see a video of
Doug playing with the Ostriches - beware Ostriches bite!
We also got to feed some different animals - this was on the way home not at Kartchner Caverns
The video you've been waiting for . . . .
1 comment:
I haven't watched the video yet, but your trip sounds great! How fun for you both! Isn't Benson...well, A PLACE!!:) Kartchner Caverns really is fun and pretty though! Glad you had a good time! What are your summer plans...working?! If not, or even is you are...let's get together!!:)
Post a Comment