Friday, May 30, 2008

Day Trip

On Memorial Day Doug and I took a drive to Globe. We got lucky since Doug was suppose to work, but then ended up with the day off. We had a great day together. I love looking at the old buildings there. I also wanted to try out my new camera :-) So here are some of the fun photos I got from Globe.


This was a wall I liked . . .


Doug then decided to jump up the firescape . . .


He makes it - YEAH!




He waited so patiently while I took pictures :-)


I really liked how this turned out :-)



What a GREAT day!

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

SO cute...I've never thought about going to GLOBE...we should go together one day and let the boys play at home!!:) We can even take Lilee...she is a doll!! I'll keepyou posted on the WA drama. We should know on Monday what the final deal is. Seth isn't too optomistic, so we may be staying a bit longer, but I guess we just have to wait and see...time will tell!! Great pictures!