Thursday, June 5, 2008

Still Learning . . .

At times I get very frustrated with my camera. I still LOVE it and am so happy to have it, but when it doesn't do what I want (or when I don't set it the right way i guess) it makes me a bit mad. So I have a long way to go. Here are some that I have taken so far, just playing around with settings and stuff. Actually trying to get a jump start on our next photography class.














My challenge this weekend is to get some good concert shots. Doug's band (Saevus) is playing in a Battle of the Bands contest Sat night. If they make it this round they have 2 more rounds before the finals. The bands are all competing to play at U Fest (KUPD). It should be a good show - big crowd and the guys will be pumped! I haven't taken any concert photos yet, so I am not expecting anything great - but honestly hoping for something awesome! Wish me luck - if any photos turn out I will be posting them next week :-)

If you are interested go to http://www.saevusband.com/ or www.myspace.com/saevusband to hear their first album!

No comments: