My assignment is to take one picture a day for 21 days. And only one picture - so if I mess up I can't re-shoot it. Its been very hard to slow down and think about it. I have realized how much I use my shoots to help me. Usually I take a shot and look at it to decided how to make it better. Now I just take it and hope I have the settings right. Well here are the better ones from the project. I think my favorite is the guitar, although I cheated and darkend it in a photo shop program.
ENJOY!



2 comments:
Great photos. I especially like the ballet shoes and the guitar. You take awesome shots with your camera!
I like the guitar but I also really like the ballet shoes. You always seem to do really well with ballet/ballet shoes as the subject - that just might be "your thing"!
Post a Comment