If it weren't for my husband encouraging me to make such a big purchase I would not have a wonderful new toy :-) I was able to get a Canon Rebel XTI over the weekend - its VERY different from my other camera. So I am still learning it and trying to figure out what everything does. I have not taken many photos with it (well any that are good). Once I get the hang of it I will put some of thoese photos up.For Mothers Day I bought some tulips to give out - they were beautiful (and my favorite flower) so I took some picutres of them. No, I did not use my new camera because I wanted to get some good shots and not learning shots. But here are some that I really liked - ENJOY!



Oh by the way - only 2 weeks and 2 days until SUMMER! I am just a little excited :-)
2 comments:
Wow. Very pretty :)
BEAUTIMUS!!! I need to call you...maybe I'll do that today!!:) YEAH for summer!!
Post a Comment