Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back into Class

My photography class started again. This time my sister and mom encouraged me to take the intermediate class with them. It is a bit more challenging, but that will be good for me. Our next assignment was to photograph the "Doors" sculpture by Fashion Square Mall. I went with my mom one evening and really didn't think I was getting anything good. I took a look back over the pictures and was a little surprised. I was happy with the ones I got, which made me feel good:-) Below are my top three favorites. Let me know what you think.









Our first assignment was "Through the Window." This assignment was really hard for me. I wasn't too inspired with the windows I see around here. I wasn't too happy with my photos, but you can decided -




The third assignment is Motion Blur with people. I have one of Jacob that I could use and I am hoping to get one of Doug during his practice this week. Not sure how its gonna turn out, but it could look cool. Anyway - check back for my motion blur photographs. Thank you!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I really like the darker night shots of "The Doors"! Great job! I can't wait to see them printed.

The Becker Bunch said...

Those are GREAT shots!! Really, amazing! You have a great eye for that! let's get together soon!!