Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lets play dress up!

So finally I got to dress up in my 80's gear :-) Our friend Jeff, he's actually the drummer in Doug's band, had a "Trends that have gone Wrong" party. So I, of course, dressed up in awesome 80's clothing. I have to say the best part was just getting ready and being dressed up - the party itself was a bit blah. But it was fun to hang out with friends. Now Doug was a little ashamed how he dressed up, so I can't put up too many pictures of him - he would be upset. Although he was the perfect Emo guy, I seriously just laughed through the night looking at him. We went with our friends Mike & Kimber. So here are pictures of Doug, me, Mike and Kimber. Enjoy :-)


Me and Doug



Mike and Kimber




The gang




Don't we look cool




Strike a pose - Vogue


Can't wait for another 80's party - I do have to say we looked pretty good :-)

2 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

You guys look AWESOME!! I am thinking of having an 80's party actually! If you want, I'll invite ya!! I think we are only inviting about 5 couples...our house is just too small for more than that!:) We are trying to come up with what we'd do though! We don't want it to be boring! We thought about doing 80's trivia and having maybe a name that song ro somethign like that! NE ideas?!

Angela said...

That is hysterical!! Looks like it was fun. Is Doug wearing your pants?!?! Haha