Thursday, September 11, 2008

Up North & Cali Fun

I've been on a few weekend trips lately. Over Labor day I went on my first "Girls Weekend" with some friends. We drove to California over the long weekend. It was just what I needed - this year has started off very busy! I've been putting in many hours and are tired most days. So needless to say I needed a weekend of fun at the beach.


Me, Missy, Monica & Sarah


Relaxing


With our good friend Mikey - he so generous to let us stay with him :-)
Thanks Mikey!


My very first cart ride back to the hotel -
you know the guys on bikes with carts


One Friday afternoon Doug and I just decided to drive up north. And of course Rosco came with us. My parents were up at the cabin so we joined them and had a great weekend. My dad and Doug got to fish and my mom and I took photos. It was great! Here are some photos I took.


Getting Ready


The Knight Family


The lonely fisherman


Great use of my remote


Isn't he majestic

No comments: