Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cabin Fun

To start off my Fall Break I went up to the cabin with my parents, sister and her boys. It was a fabulous time. I love getting out of the heat for a little bit, although I started to get cold so it was nice to come back to the heat.

I am lucky that I have an adorable lovable dog. Rosco as able to come up and spend the weekend with the family. The little boys love chasing him around the cabin and playing fetch with him. Rosco will actually drop the ball for the little boys but not for us. I guess he chooses who to play with. It was also a great weekend for picture taking. I can always find an excuse to take photos.


Rosco and Aidan chillin' together


Rosco's Thrift Store toy


Ang and Aidan on a walk


Aidan tickling himself with a leaf


Up High!


Where's Rosco?


PopPop & Aidan


Buddies


Makin' some Cookies


Mr. Independent


Enjoying a sucker

Rosco's new outfits - I had fun dressing him to keep warm :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fun pictures! I really like the one of Aidan tickling himself. :-) And the one of Jacob and Rosco walking together. Thanks for being a trooper that weekend with the lack of sleep!