Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well last weekend I celebrated my 27th birthday. We went out to dinner with some friends Saturday night and then had a family dinner on Sunday night. It was a good weekend :-) Saturday night we went to Saddle Ranch which has a bull. Well not a real bull a mechanical bull. So since the waiter found out it was my birthday I got a free ride on the bull - actually I got 2 free tokens to ride the bull. So I made a friend ride with me -I convinced Mike, one of Doug's friends and the guitarist in the band, to ride the bull before me. It wasn't too hard to convince him and he didn't do too bad. Saddle Ranch is actually a bit harder on the boys so he did fall off. Then it was my turn. It started out pretty slow but then got a bit crazy. I am proud to say that I stayed on the whole time and kicked butt! It was actually fun and not too embarrassing. I looked like a pro - check it out!


The Bullriders


I am ready - bring it on


Its getting crazy!


Had some photoshop fun with this one


Me & Doug


Me & Missy


My giant Cotton Candy!!

No comments: