Doug and I had a great trip to California! Knotts Berry Farm was a blast. It wasn't too crowded when we got there, although it got crowded in the afternoon. We rode some rides, had a yummy lunch and watched some shows.
We had dinner at Downtown Disney. It was neat to walk around and listen to the live music they have. We got so close to the Disneyland gates and couldn't help but feel the magic. We were under the magical spell and was about to pay full price for only 4 hours of fun. Luckily we slipped out of the Disney Spell and realized that would not have been a good choice. So we just decided that we will have to go back soon to experience the Disnelyland magic.
It was so great to have a weekend together before I go back to work. Dougs been busy this summer with work and school - I think he needed this weekend to relax.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE IT!! Glad you guys had fun...I was going to wait to post this, but HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a FANTASTIC day and I'll TRY to call you when I get a free minute! Join us at Disney when we go...pick your month...we're going August, Sept., October(2X's), November, not sure about December, and January...oh, then again for Keat's birthday in Feb. FUN FUN FUN!!! Come with us, it'd be a BLAST!!!
I think that my previous post sounded really weird, like we are so kewl because we go to Disneyland...SO not the case...neways, I know you know what I meant, but I just wanted to say COME TO DISNEY WITH US!!!
Post a Comment