Monday, June 30, 2008

Our Baby

Two years ago Doug bought me the best birthday present. I (we) got a cute boston terrier, Rosco! He's been the best dog :-) He was easy to potty train, he never chewed my shoes, he doesn't bark much and he's a lover! The worst thing is he wants to play 24/7! It gets a bit annoying, but that's the worst of it - not bad huh!
Since Rosco's birthday was in June and we got him in July here are some adorable pictures of our boy :-)

Rosco 2006


PopPop & Rosco


Jacob & Rosco


Me & Rosco


Rosco & Doug

Rosco 2008


That's our boy!


Aidan & Rosco


He's a bit spoiled!
When Doug gets out of bed Rosco keeps me company


My creative photo of Rosco

2 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE...HAPPY DAY ROSCO!! What a cute addition to your family!! NOW...you just need to get him a friend...or a baby:0 hahahah!! I'm going to call you right now!!

Angela said...

So cute! Hard to believe Rosco (and Jacob) was ever that little! Oh and I love your new blog design!