Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun

Doug had a Halloween Show on Saturday, October 27th. It was a fun show and a great turn out. The theme was an Exoctic Fetish Ball - need I say more? I did expect to see more crazy outfits than I really did. This was our night to dress up and go crazy! I have to say it was the latest we've stayed up in a LONG time! Here are some fun photos of friends and Saevus Rockin' out!

Doug (Devil) & Riss (Dancer)

Riss & Missy (Cowgirl)

Saevus
Saevus

The Saevus Fan Club (hehehe)

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

Girl...you are HOT!! I want your body!! heehee!! No, literally, I would like to have your body!! Three kids sure will take your "sexy" outta ya!! Looks like you two had such a great time!! Doug looks awesome!! Great job on the costumes...we were lame this year. Next year though, it will be awesome!!:)