Monday, November 12, 2007

Great Times With Friends

My good friend Nikki was able to come over with her two kids, Keaton & Lilee. She meet up at my sisters house for the kiddos to play together. It was a great time! Jacob and Keaton played a little bit, but I think Jacob was more interested in Lilee. He kept giving her kisses and he was very gentle. It was adorable to see the kids interact with eachother. I took some pictures (like always). Maybe some day there will be little Knight kids running around in the bunch :-) hehehe












1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

It was SUCH a fun time! Thanks for arranging that! I can't wait to have them play again! Of course, next time I hope Keat is a bit more "fun"! Poor kid was EXHAUSTED!! I love the photos!! I may need to print a couple of those off!! Thanks again!