Friday, October 19, 2007

Fun times with Jacob

So after the zoo Angela, my sister, had to put down Aidan. I was in charge of entertaining Jacob and decided to teach a new trick. Since I am known for sticking my tounge out in photos I thought it would be a good trick to pass on. It was quite easy to get Jacob to do this.
Here's the evidence:








Now here's Diaper Boy! Watch out he may attack!

Here are a couple more cute photos of Jacob - poor Aidan was asleep, but I am sure he will get some camera time another time.

Can't wait to grow up like his daddy!

Look at that adorable smile!

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

What a fun aunt!! They are sure lucky!! Of course, MY kids have a great "auntie Riss" also...and they are just as lucky!! Cute pictures!! I can't believe how big he is getting! The zoo looks like fun too...we have to do that sometime!! Fun stuff!!