Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Zoo Lights

Every year we go to Zoo Lights and since I am a sucker for Christmas Lights I absolutely love it. Doug and I also drive around to look at the lights around the valley because I love them! This year the little boys were really into the lights. I find it so adorable to hear Jacob say "Oh WOW!" when he sees them. It's also nice because it has turned into a big Family tradition. We go with Ang, Cody and their boys, the Armstrongs, Nan, Randy & Sally and Travis. This year Doug's parents were unable to go with us, but we hope they can join again next year.


Watching the carousel


Nan & Luke


Aidan & Daddy


Ang and I


Lori, Les & Luke entertaining Jacob


Aidan & PopPop


Now that's how you walk around the zoo!


Doug and I

No comments: