Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

For Doug and I Christmas Day is a big one filled with lots of family and fun. We start out at his parents house for a delicious breakfast and presents. Its probably the most relaxing part of our day (since Rosco is the only "kid" there).


Rosco gets a yummy treat



Doug learns how to play guitar



Next we go over to my parents house for more food and presents. We meet Ang, Cody, Jacob & Aidan there. And do things over - more presents and fun times. This gets a little more crazy with the little boys. I love the craziness - its so great to see the boys excited about opening gifts and playing with their new toys.



Thomas'



Jacob loves his Bob Toys



Attack of the lizards




The boys loved their Big Wheels from Grammie and PopPop



The Bird Watcher - must have gotten that from Mom


Next we had my Mom's side over for more food and presents. I guess we ate a lot over the day. It was a great time with The Armstrong Clan, Nan, Thomas' and my parents. I love having all the family together. I think everyone had a wonderful time. This was less relaxing - we had a bunch of family over with everyone opening gifts and Rosco running around trying to be involved in everything.


Aidan rides his new Dump Truck



Andrea & Luke




Rosco gets a new toy! Thanks Lori & Les!





To end our day we went over to Doug's Aunt/Uncles house. We had a fun time playing Nerf guns with the Terry kids. What a way to end our Christmas day - go out with a bang. Unfortunately I don't have pictures from the Terry house.



I found a cute Santa suit for Rosco - we tried it on and he's just too broad. Every time he sat down the velcro came apart. So I took pictures of him in it before I took it back. I can't believe it - a Large size shirt is still too small. He's a special pup :-)

No comments: