I have always enjoyed going to the park to feed the ducks. I can remeber sitting by the lake with my grandpa and throwing bread to the ducks. Doug and I have also gotten into the habit of going to the same lake and feeding the ducks. It brings back great memories. I can't wait until we have kids and watch them with the ducks. Until that time comes we have Rosco, so we took him to the lake this afternoon and feed some ducks. It was fun, I think Rosco would have liked to chase them instead of sit and watch them. Here are some pictures I took of our ducking adventure.
FINALLY!!! I've been looking every day to see some new photos!! YEAH!! Rosco is a cutie! I can't wait until you have kiddos to take to the pond...any idea when that might be?!?!:)
2 comments:
I love the last one of Rosco! I hope no geese attacked you while you fed the ducks! And I'm glad to see your page updated! :-)
FINALLY!!! I've been looking every day to see some new photos!! YEAH!! Rosco is a cutie! I can't wait until you have kiddos to take to the pond...any idea when that might be?!?!:)
Post a Comment