Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christmas Fun

So this will be the first of many posts to update what we did for Christmas. Our computer died, but we were able to bring it back to life! YEAH! So I have some photos on this computer and the rest on our other one. Its gonna be annoying, but I will soon get all of my photos onto one computer :-) Then I can update more about Christmas.

Every year my family goes to see the Zoo Lights. I think each year the crowd we bring gets bigger and bigger. There must have been about 16 of us. I love walking around and looking at all of the lights. I even enjoyed it before the two cuties were around. Now my two nephews make it that much more special. While Jacob and I saw all the pretty lights, we Ohhed and Aahhed. He got really got at it, it was super cute.


Ang and Aidan looking at lights



Fun cousin time



The Thomas Family



Aren't our glasses awesome!



Jacob and I loved the Carousel



Doug and Me



Doug, Jacob and Grammie



Jacob with Aunt Lori and Uncle Les

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

What a fun time!! Maybe next year we can get the Francois clan to join in! That would be fun!!