Monday, June 29, 2009

Josh runs 10K

My mom and I went up to Flagstaff to watch my cousin, Josh, run in a marathon. He did a great job - finishing 38th out of about 800 runners! I don't know how these people can run and look so happy. Josh came running by us with a big smile on his face. I don't think I could run a mile holding a smile.


Josh before his 10K


look at that smile


Just passed the finish line


The Armstrong Family


Luke makes a wish

It was a great trip, on the way up my mom and I drove through Jerome, a bunch of smaller towns and Williams before actually hitting flagstaff. We got some great photo opportunities and I am pretty happy with my pictures.


Mountains & Clouds


Jerome


Williams Train Station

2 comments:

Beatuofa said...

Wow, congrats to Josh -- I didn't even know he was a runner. Good for him! Give him my best!

The Becker Bunch said...

That's awesome...tell him YAHOO from us! I don't understand running either...YUCKO! Love the new photos also! How are the Canada plans coming?! FUN FUN! Talk to you later