Doug is still playing shows with his band, Embrace the Dream. They are doing really well with shows booked through the next couple months. I have a blast going to the shows and being a part of this experience. We have meet some great people through all of this. Since I have a "real" camera and am learning photography I use their shows to practice. They opened up for Authority Zero at the Marquee in Tempe on Valentines. At this show I got a press pass being able to get really close and back stage. This is my first attempt taking concert shots. It was difficult with low light and motion, but I think I did pretty good for my first time. I hope to get better and better as I continue to practice. If you have any tips of how to take concert shots please share!
Enjoy!
If you are interested in who they are visit their website ( www.myspace.com/embracethedream ).
Their next show is this Friday (Feb. 20th) at The Sets in Tempe -
we would love to see you there!











2 comments:
Great job Riss! Remind me to tell you something later about one of the pictures. :-)
great pics...I thought his band was called saveus or something like taht!? GOod for them!
Post a Comment