I love Halloween - the weather gets nice, family gets together and you see many crazy & cute costumes. Carving pumpkins is a family tradition - we get together with my sister, her husband and their two boys at my parents house. I decided not to carve this year - but enjoyed watching the "boys" carve their pumpkins.
Jacob was more into the tools than the pumpkin
Aidan looking at the gooey slimy seeds
This is what happens when the little ones want to play
Doug and I waited at my parents house to see two little jumping Tigers. It is too cute that both boys wanted to be alike - Tiger. They were adorable :-)

Tiger #1 - Jacob
Tiger #2, Aidan, really enjoyed his sucker
I am a fan of dressing up as well - so each year I try hard to find a costume that Doug will go for. This year he came up with a great idea. He was the Gorton Fisherman and I was his catch, a mermaid. My so wonderful Mother-in-law made my costume possible. At late notice she made my skirt for me. It turned out so awesome! Its a shame Halloween is only for one night.




1 comment:
Great costumes...but when you have a belly that is still "flat" and you look as good as you do, you can pull that stuff off!! I think I will forever have to go as a pregnant lady!!:) Glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment