I've had a great summer! Did a lot of relaxing, painting our condo, hanging with friends and family. We are going to put our condo up for rent so I wanted it to have a bit more color. Since I was not working I had the time to paint. I got most of it done - still have 2 more walls to paint in our room, but its no big deal if that doesn't get done. When I wasn't painting I was able to spend some time with my sister and her boys. Its hard during the school year to hang out with them so I try to get over there once a week. Its great to hear them yelling out my name before I even open the door :-) They are too fun! Doug and I were also able to go out with friends a few times and he had a couple shows during the summer. I do have some fun times coming before summer is completely over. Doug and I are heading out to California tomorrow for a short trip. Hes been working TOO hard this summer. Going to summer school, working full time and having the band gets him a little warn out. We decided that a little trip is better than no trip! Its well needed and we are both super excited. We will be going to Knotts Berry Farm, Down Town Disney and maybe the beach.
Here are some of the fun times I've had over summer break :-)
Walking to the Children's Museum

Jacob playing at the Children's Museum





1 comment:
It is a bummer that summer is over - it went by to quick! We've had fun hanging out with you too! Can't wait to hear about CA.
Post a Comment