Saturday, September 8, 2007

Our Baby






Rosco is our big muscular Boston Terrier. We recently bought him a big bone to chew on. We thought it would last him a long time, but it's already undone and no longer looks like a bone. He hasn't been playing with us or following us around, instead he spends all of his time chewing on that bone. Finally, after 1 week, he is starting to get a bit bored of it.








He gets a bit territorial when we take it from him. He started making these weird noises and got super intense. He would do anything, even jump high, to get his bone back.






















We can only touch it while playing with him.









As you can see he's a fierce dog. . . hehehe!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ha Ha! Those are so great! I love the very first one of him on the chair. He's one crazy character!

The Becker Bunch said...

SUCH a cute BABY!! :) I love your blog!! I love blogging!! :) How are you guys? Life is krazy here with two...but we are adjusting well!! We NEED to get together sometime...it's always fun times with the Knight Family!! Well, I love all the pictures...keep them coming!!