Vacation No. 2
Doug and I went with his family to Tennessee for his cousins wedding. It was so great to see his family again. They welcomed us into their home and were thrilled to have us there. We were able to do a little exploring, so you will see some drive by photos. There are 2 huge aquariums that we were lucky enough to go to. I took some pretty cool photos while playing around with my new camera. I love going to Tennessee because its so different from the Arizona desert. Its amazing to see green trees, grass and vines everywhere you look.
The "drive by photo"
We are standing in the backyard of his cousin's house. So awesome!
Jess(Doug's sister), Rick(Doug's Brother-in-law), Doug and Me
Jellyfish
Frog
Seahorse
The cousins with Nina
Carl, Lisa, Riss, Jennifer, Nina, Doug, Jess, Rick, Lora
Nina & Doug boogie down
Me & Doug
Fireflies were the best entertainment.
Well actually it was Doug acting like a kid while catching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment