Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Birthay Pa

Today is my Grandfather's (Pa's) birthday. He pasted away December 25, 2000, but his presence is still strong. I love to reminisce about the good times spent with him. He was the cause of many of my smiles. He played a big part of our lives and will always be missed. Here are some pictures and memories to share.


Nan and Pa
He loved watching the hummingbirds from his back porch.

Pa with me at my High School Graduation
"I love you if . . . it's not too expensive." My key phrase to get what I wanted . . hehehe





Pa with lil' Riss
I was the baby of the family - everyone said I was spoiled by Pa, but I call it loved!

Pa was always there to support, love, spoil (or love), tease, care for, and play with his grandkids. He was the best grandfather any child could have.


3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the pictures and hearing your memories. It's funny the things you forget until you hear them again.

The Ulrickson Fam said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Love your site and love your tribute to Pa. Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Great tribute by both you and Angela, it brought tears to my eyes. It's fun to read you and Ang's memories. Thanks! Love your new blog :) Love, Mom